Simple Logo Animation Intro Video After Effects Tutorial | Template Download
shehabeditz
Simple Logo Animation Intro Video After Effects Tutorial with Template Download.
In this video I will show you how to make a simple logo animation or intro video in adobe after effects. To make this simple and clean logo intro I used a template called Simple Logo pack which is created by AlFed. I will provide the download link of simple logo pack after effects template in bellow.
Watch tutorial:
➤Download The Template: Download Now
In this video I will show you how to make a simple logo animation or intro video in adobe after effects. To make this simple and clean logo intro I used a template called Simple Logo pack which is created by AlFed. I will provide the download link of simple logo pack after effects template in bellow.
Watch tutorial:
➤Download The Template: Download Now
Comments
Post a Comment